Wedding anniversary jokes can be used in speeches, on programs or even delivered by the youngest anniversary party guests as a form of entertainment. Below is advice about where to find the best wedding anniversary jokes as well as several samples of some that are sure to make you laugh.
Searching for Jokes
It makes sense to start your search for the best wedding anniversary jokes online, but don’t stop there. Yes, there are plenty of Web sites that contain thousands of jokes, but you should also stop by the book store and check out some printed materials. You might find some great material that isn’t yet online.
You can also look for subtle wedding anniversary jokes in movies, plays and literature. There are lists of some of these items online. Also, just pay attention when you are reading, watching TV or at the movies. You never know when you might hear a joke that you would like to incorporate in an upcoming wedding anniversary celebration.
- Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
- Young Son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn’t know his wife until he marries her? Dad: That happens in every country, son.
- Adam and Eve had an ideal marriage. He didn’t have to hear about all the men she could have married… and she didn’t have to hear about how well his mother cooked
- Spouse: Someone who’ll stand by you through all the trouble you wouldn’t have had if you’d stayed single.
- A couple goes out to dinner to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. On the way home, she notices a tear in his eye and asks if he’s getting sentimental because they’re celebrating 50 wonderful years together. He replies, “No, I was thinking about the time before we got married. Your father threatened me with a shotgun and said he’d have me thrown in jail for 50 years if I didn’t marry you. Tomorrow I would’ve been a free man!”
- An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years. The Wizard says, “Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you. The old man says without hesitation, “I now pronounce you man and wife.”
- The man looks at his wife as asks “what would you like to do for our anniversary?”
She then replies “we could run upstairs and make love.”
He replies, “Make up your mind, we can’t do both.”
- Jeremy asks his wife Naomi what she wants for their 25th wedding anniversary. “Would you like a new diamond bracelet?” he asks.
“Not really,” says Naomi.
“Well how about a Lexus sports car?” says Jeremy.
“No,” she replies.
“What about a holiday home in the south of France?” he suggests.
She again rejects his offer with a “No thanks.”
“Well what would you like for your anniversary?” Jeremy asks.
“I’d like a divorce, Jeremy,” answers Naomi.
“Oy, I wasn’t planning to spend that much!” says Jeremy.