Many people have a difficult time writing wedding anniversary wishes. This article contains several examples to give you an idea of the kind of sentiments that you may want to include.
- You are one of the greatest of gifts in my life. I look forward to 20 more beautiful years with you as my wife.
- When I look at you, I still see the same 20-year-old girl who walked down the aisle and into my heart.
- Beautiful bride, wonderful wife, amazing mother, fabulous partner – Those are just some of the things that you have meant to me over the years. You are my wife, my best friend and my lover. I look forward to many more years with you at my side.
- They say that who you choose to marry accounts for about 90% of your happiness. I want you to know that choosing you as my wife has made me 100% happy since the day we said “I do”.
- The best part of celebrating another wedding anniversary as your husband is knowing that there is so much more that is yet to come! Looking forward to another 25 years with you.
- For the last 20 years you have been my protector, provider and very best friend. I can’t wait to see what the next 20 years will bring!
- You might not be able to fit into the tux that you wore on our wedding day, but at least we are still a perfect fit!
- How is it possible that I have had the privilege of falling asleep in your arms every night for the last five years? I am the luckiest wife in the world, and I love your more every day.
- You have been an amazing husband, and I would make the decision to marry you all over again!
- You mean more to me with each passing day. There is no one else that I would want for a partner in this life.
- I am so proud that you are my mom and dad. Your marriage is an example of exactly what I want in my own life.
- On your 25th anniversary, I want you to know that your love and commitment to each other inspires me and everyone around you.
- Thank you for not only being such great parents, but for showing me what love is supposed to look like.
- I’m so glad that you found each other, and that I have had the privilege of being your daughter. I pray that you’ll have many more wonderful years together.
- Mom and Dad, I know that you always taught me that no one is perfect, but I think that you are perfect together.
- At first I didn’t think that anyone could be good enough for you, but all these years later I see that you two are still a perfect match.
- Growing up we dreamed about being married and about our happily ever after. I’m so glad to see that you are living yours.
- Because you’re my sister, I know what a fabulous best friend you are to those you love. Your husband is so lucky to be celebrating another anniversary with someone like you.
- It seems like only yesterday I watched you walk down the aisle. It’s hard to believe that 10 years have passed. I wish you many more years of happiness together.
- You have always inspired me, and you continue to do so with your wonderful marriage. May you have many more years ahead.
- Happy anniversary to a wonderful couple. I’m so glad that you found each other.
- Happy 10th anniversary. I hope that the next 10 years will be just as fabulous as the first 10.
- May your mutual love, respect and devotion afford you many more years of happiness and contentment.
- You are such wonderful and loyal friends, and it is thrilling to see how happy you make each other.
- Your love is so obvious to all who see you together. There is no doubt that yours is a love that will last.
Don’t be afraid to tell the couple how you feel when writing wedding anniversary wishes. It’s a special occasion, so tell the couple just how much they mean to you and how happy you are for them.